Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sick

Today has been a crazy day. I have been looking to Saturday all week because that is when I get all my stuff done. I get to have Derrick home all day and he helps with laundry and the kids and I get my home cleaned and I go grocery shopping the first day of each month. This Saturday I also was supposed to cook chili for our ward chili cook-off. Well, Friday morning Derrick woke up not feeling well and by Friday night he had a good fever going. He took some Tylenol and we waited for the fever to break, but Saturday morning it was still going strong so we went into the doctor, well instacare, since our doctor's office is closed Saturday. We found out the he has Brochitis (spelling?). No fun. He's been coughing his pour heart out all day and he's got no energy. Now he's on a couple of medicines so hopefully he'll be able to sleep and get better. Him being sick, I got very little done. By the time we got back from the doctor and I got lunch done and put Tori to bed and then got Jaegen ready I had very little time to go grocery shopping so I didn't end up getting everything I needed and I didn't get home in time to cook my dad's famous chili that was sure to win first prize and get lots of praise :o). So I got home, through a frozen pizza in the oven and we ate then got ready for bed. It was a busy, crazy day. I'm praying that tomorrow Derrick feels better and that my little one's don't end up with the dinosaur cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment